Sunday afternoon, it is grey and cold outside, your mood is a bit down,… and you are craving for a little « comfort food »?
It would be a shame to jump on the box of industrial cookies full of saturated fats, preservatives and additives …
We do agree that it is the easiest and quickest solution but think that after eating it , you will feel bloating and get hungry again very soon after. Sounds not a very good plan, isn’t it?
Here is a healthy solution that will take 30 minutes max and believe me, the wait is worth it.
While it cooks, prepare an infusion, dress you up with your best comfy clothes, pull out your favorite blanket and get ready for a wonderful time of delight and relaxation.
– 60 grs of coconut flour
– 40 grs of rolled oats
– 70 grs coconut oil
– 40 grs coconut sugar
– 3 eggs
– 40 grs of desiccated coconut
– 30 grs of dried fruits of your choice : mix raisin, goji berries, crandberries, mulberries,…
– Add nuts of your choice or chocolate chips
HOW TO DO?
1) In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients: coconut flour, rolled oats, coconut sugar, desiccated coconut
2) Add coconut oil and 2 eggs – mix
3) And finally add the nuts and dried fruits
4) Drop cookies by rounded spoonfulls on a baking sheet
5) Bake for 20/25 minutes at 180 degrees
Enjoy Girlzz !
Let me know if you like it and post your pictures on Instagram under the hashtag #gogirlzzrecipes to make my mouth water. 😉