Last Saturday, in collaboration with the fitness Australian brand Lorna Jane, I run a very girly bootcamp in Hong Kong Park.
It was a great time, full of positive vibes and a lot of sweat.
This training was organised to help the Girlzz to go back to healthy habits after the festive season and start 2015 on a active note.
Here is a little summary of the workout if you wish to do it again at home.
This training can be done anywhere as no equipement is required. You just need a timer (your mobile) and a mat. (which is optional)
1) WARM-UP : 30 sec each exercise
2) Run for about 10 to 15 minutes to get your heart beat rising and prepare your body for the upcoming workout.
3)HIIT workout (High Intensity Interval training)
7 groups with 2 exercices each
-> 30 Seconds – ON, 10 Seconds – OFF for each exercice.
Repeat 3 times each group of exercise and go to the next one.
4) Following these 25 intense minutes, we did some group activities to bring even more challenge and fun into the training: Stairs climbing, burps, push-ups, jumping squats, dips, … were on the program
5) We ended this workout with 10 minutes of relaxation and stretching.
After all the sweat and the burning in our muscles, we were very happy to refuel our bodies with the delicious Chocolate pili nuts from « Stephen James Organics»
I love these nuts ! They are so yummy and healthy at the same time. From a volcanic area in Philipines they are the perfect snack. They have many health benefits : rich in omega 3, 6 and 9, in magnesium, and contain more vitamin E than any other nuts. I love eating them when I am craving something sweet during the day or after my training.
This afternoon was a great time spent with the Girlzz and with the Lorna Jane team. A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!
For those who do not know yet Lorna Jane, it is an Australian fitness brand for women.
It is one of my favorite fitness brand as its philosophy is very similar to the Go Girlzz one:
MOVE, NOURISH, BELIEVE.
It encourages women to be active in their daily life, to eat healthy and to believe in themselves and their ability to achieve their dreams.
On the top of that, its clothes are awesome : very good quality, comfortable and it allows us to stay sexy and feminine even during our trainings.
You will find their online store at the link below:
And for the Hong Kong Girlzz, you can like their Facebook page and visit their showroom at this address:
Rm 3006, 30th Floor,
118 Connaught Road West, Sai Ying Pun,
OVER TO YOU NOW!
– Plan this workout in your fitness planning this week, take pictures or videos, don’t hesitate to share on Instagram under the hashtag #gogirlzzworkout. Who will do the best time at the HIIT? 😉
Let’s get moving Girlzz!!